Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Zara

Happy mid-week folks! It's always weird going back to work after a nice long weekend. The work is piled up but you're still in weekend mode. Especially when you head to bed at 2am!! Lol




I'm not one to normally wear an entire outfit from the same brand but this one just came together so well and was perfect to wear to work.
I had seriously been eyeing these sandals since last yea and what joy was mine when I logged onto Zara in the wee hours of the morning to see they were a) on sale for $29.99 and b) available in my size!!! #Instantscore











*Side note, I didn't use any Photoshop whatsoever but I love how fresh my skin looked in these pics!*

Shirt-Zara
Pants-Zara
Heels-Zara
Necklace-Random store in Texas

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...