Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Never too many midi skirts!

I simply believe that one cannot have too many midi skirts! 

They are certainly my go-to piece in my wardrobe because of their comfort and versatility. I now own 3 of these skirts from CHOIES.COM (worn HERE and HERE) and I absolutely love them (aside from the fact that they are $25 or below)! 



The skirts are so poofy and light and the quality is decent and although I'm not usually one to own the same thing in different colors, this skirt is an exception. They do mention "One size fits all" on the website but to be honest, I don't think the skirt would fit properly on a waist size above 29 inches or so....
 While out and about in Houston, I decided to go with this cute outfit. Let me know your thoughts!













Xoxo

SKinny Bish

Skirt: HERE. Try also THIS and THIS and many more colors HERE
Heels: Zara (old)
Clutch: eBay
Top: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...