Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Does anyone really know what time it is?

I won't even lie. The focus of this post is this clutch. It was love at first sight for me when I saw this clutch and once the opportunity arose to get it, I jumped on it! lol
I love that it's quirky yet elegant at the same time and is very different from any other clutch out there!



I paired it with this rosette midi skirt and a crop tank from H&M for a clean and sweet look.
Of course to step outside in this kind of weather, a coat is of the necessity but that's why I took these shots indoors :)










Skirt- c/o Choies HERE
Top- H&M
Clutch- HERE c/o Choies
Heels-Shoedazzle

XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...