Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 7 June 2014

Black Canadian Awards

Well hello my lovelies!
I apologize for the shortage of posts last week but things got a little crazy during the week. I was also gearing up for the Black Canadian Awards, which I actually just returned from.
One important thing about me is I hate being late! Even if I know that tardiness will not be an issue, I like to show up to any event/place either early or on time. When I noticed I was running late to the Awards, I took a taxi to the event (and ended up losing my wallet but that's another sad story for another day) and realized I had not missed much.








The ceremony was good-the host and hostess did an amazing job, the performers were for the most part excellent and I wish the organizers all the best for next year's event! We did NOT win the Award for Best blog but I am sincerely grateful to all of you who took a few moments of your time to vote for me! I know I shouldn't feel this way but I sort of feel like I let you, my followers down, just a little bit...for some odd reason -_-.

Well, here are some shots of the dress I wore which was created by Miss Beida Fashion. I love the detachable cape! Adds a touch of versatility to the dress.













Xoxo
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...