Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 15 June 2014

Body won't quit

No I am not being obnoxious and vain with that post title. On the contrary, I'm making a promise to myself and to you guys that I will try my best to maintain as healthy a lifestyle as I can so as to not jeopardize my God-given curves, haha.




Well, yellow is officially my favorite color. I love the way it looks on my skin, brightens my day and is oh-so eye catching!  This Zara dress is the perfect mix of sexy and classy and sophisticated. I got it at 50% so that was also an incentive :)
The hand made button necklace is from Kuwala, an online, ready-to-wear clothing and accessories site. No 2 pieces are the same by the way!













I thought I was going to melt during this shoot. The sun was burning my toes in my shoes and I thought I would burn my toes! Is it noticeable?




Dress-Zara
Shoes-Zara court heels
Necklace-Kuwala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...