Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 22 June 2014

Pretty pretty pleats

I've seen this skirt in 3 different colors and I must say, this sort of nude tone one is by far my favorite!



As soon as I saw this skirt, I knew the type of theme I wanted to have going-full on neutrals! A lot of times you get a pleated skirt and the pleats iron out on their own or don't hold firm after a few wears but that isn't the case here! I've worn the skirt a couple of times and the pleats are as solid as Day 1! 













The blouse was the perfect "romantic" addition to the look and I fell in love with it a first site on the sheinside.com site. I was worried it would be tight around the bust but nope, fits like a dream! I love the detail on it especially...and only for $15!!

Hope you have a great week and are watching the World Cup (and having mini heart attacks) as much as I am! lol

Top-HERE
SKirt-HERE
Heels-HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...