Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Just when I give up on Forever 21...

It's like every time I try to leave, something keeps pulling me back! Haha
I have this love-hate relationship with Forever 21 whereby I stayed subscribed to their promotional e-mails but tend to stay away from them due to poor quality and fit (in my opinion).
 photo 1-DSC01961_zps5a35443a.jpg



 Then 1 day when I get an e-mail advising of a sale, I check out the sale and find some amazing pieces, although unfortunately my size is usually sold out! 
I never buy pants from them however, due to poor fit on my body.
This jacket was a good purchase though because my last faux leather jacket (which also happened to be from there) was worn to the core!
 I love the silver zips, adding a bit of a "tough" exterior. 
Price- about $25!
I kept the look casual with a white tank, black jeans and black boots from gojane.
 photo 1-DSC01933_zpsc3da8f1a.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01962_zps9ae96a6e.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01937_zpsbb3cae55.jpg


 photo 1-DSC01958_zpsbcf9f8ec.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01936_zps9a940e7c.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01960_zps0778a9d6.jpg

P.S. I was featured as this week's woman crush on IRepCamer HERE so please check it out as well as my workout routine HERE.

XOXO
SKinny Bish
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...