Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 16 May 2015

Busy bee

    My, my , my am I busy these days! It's a good kind of busy though. I hate being idle. Don't get me wrong now, I love a good relaxation but I like to be able to get right back to work! Between Zuvaa, my day job at the embassy, blogging, styling and my nephew, boy does the time fly but I never forget to take in the moments and just enjoy life. 


 photo 1-DSC08732_zpswyxbeo2h.jpg

I recently got some goodies in the mail from the lovely folks at Sheinside and  I was so excited to wear them! I've worn this yellow midi 2 days in a row with the same belt *hides face* and it just feels so right. The waist was slightly loose thus the necessary belt but apart from that, the dress fits amazing! 
 I decided to match the belt with the shoes but add a touch of Spring pastel to the outfit thanks to my latest addition to my bag collection. :)
 photo 1-DSC08717_zps9ocwqxil.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08660_zpsinxnk6jf.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08552_zpsc8encn77.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08696_zps6bsl7z8j.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08678_zpsotpp7ie2.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08729_zpsetjc7odv.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08731_zpsm7vd6mes.jpg
 photo 1-DSC08582_zps6elk1lrw.jpg

                                Dress c/o HERE
                                Heels-Zara
                                Bag- HERE
                                Belt-HERE

                                                           XOXO
                                                           SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...