Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Updates and My Own Capsule collection

Hello Hello!!
We are already halfway past 2016! Can you believe it?!
It seems like whenever I'm feeling a little down, I find myself right back here! I miss blogging and more of the "spare time" I used to have but your girl is out here hustling hard! 
 Well, since we last caught up, I've been busy- my sister graduated with a double Master's degree, I flew out to Los Angles to attend the ceremony and got to see my parents whom I had not seen in over a year as well as my cute nephew :)  I also released my very own capsule collection! 


Of course it is ankara inspired,lol. The pieces are pretty basic for Ankara but I love the vibrancy of the prints, which were actually picked out by my mom! They are also and affordable and made in Cameroon. I think I shall be releasing capsule collections here and there featuring key pieces I think are fitting for the season.
You can shop the collection on Etsy HERE
 This look has been my go-to at the office to be honest with you. The blouse and top are both from Chicwish and were purchased about 2 months ago.







 I hope everyone reading this is having a better week than I am! :)

Blouse-HERE
SKirt- HERE (mine in blue)
Heels- HERE
Chloe-inspired purse- Amazon

XOXO
SKiny Bish 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...