Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Hello Hello beautiful people!
 My oh my have I missed Blogger! Wordpress is great but there's just something about Blogger which I love so much.
 I'm sure you're now wondering, "What on Earth is going on?!?" Well let me explain.
I decided to create a second blog. This blog will be dedicated to strictly outfit posts and fashion while the Wordpress blog (Canneverbeaskinnybish) will be geared towards interviews, features and reflective pieces. I feel like Blogger is better for pictures while Wordpress is great for typing essays and as I didn't want to give up the previous blog or do a full migration as I previously did, I decided to just return to blogger for the Fashion posts.
Now stay tuned for a great WELCOME GIVEAWAY!
Thank you to all those who followed m to Wordpress (in case you didn't, the other blog is HERE)

Please hit to follow/subscribe and I'll follow right back.
XOXO
Your friendly neighbour,

SKinny Bish


 photo Collages152_zps24286fcd.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...