Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 18 February 2014

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Hello Hello beautiful people!
 My oh my have I missed Blogger! Wordpress is great but there's just something about Blogger which I love so much.
 I'm sure you're now wondering, "What on Earth is going on?!?" Well let me explain.
I decided to create a second blog. This blog will be dedicated to strictly outfit posts and fashion while the Wordpress blog (Canneverbeaskinnybish) will be geared towards interviews, features and reflective pieces. I feel like Blogger is better for pictures while Wordpress is great for typing essays and as I didn't want to give up the previous blog or do a full migration as I previously did, I decided to just return to blogger for the Fashion posts.
Now stay tuned for a great WELCOME GIVEAWAY!
Thank you to all those who followed m to Wordpress (in case you didn't, the other blog is HERE)

Please hit to follow/subscribe and I'll follow right back.
XOXO
Your friendly neighbour,

SKinny Bish


 photo Collages152_zps24286fcd.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogger darling. Hope your dad is doing better? I'm following you on GFC. Feel free to follow me back. I know you've used blogger before but if you have any questions regarding how I designed mine, I'll be glad to help. Bisous!

    Louisa
    lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed how your design has changed! Thanks for the welcome. I'm already following you hun.
      Will be following your updates.
      Xoxo

      Delete
    2. I'm excited to be your first follower :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Brenda, personally, I recommend that you continue with word press, I tried to switch to wordpress but already is a lot of work, if I could switch from blogger to WordPress, you would, and already I have also (wordpress), but fail with two blogs. WordPress has more qualities than blogger but you will see. Don't forget that you can transform all the look of your wordpress if already do not like to have. Friends who have made this change have lost many fans, and it is very difficult to follow you on two blogs as your fan...
    MaximsFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your feedback Maxim.
      I will continue withe Wordpress but give the Blogger a try as well. You never know until you try right?
      I love blogger for Layout for pictures. I will also post direct links to each post so you will know which one to follow, don't worry
      Thanks for being a good follower!
      Xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...