Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 3 January 2015

On New Year's day 2015 I wore...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! WE MADE IT!
 The year is off to a good start so far as I am spending lots of time with friends and loved ones...and lots of food!
I rang in the new year with a room full of political enthusiasts at the annual Association of African diplomats dinner.

 photo 1-DSC09766_zps29fd08c8.jpg
 


 It ended up being more interesting towards the middle-after all the lesser-known slow songs were replaced by the modern day Afrobeats, to which my friend and I burned all our consumed calories on the dance floor.
I can't wait to see where the blog will take me this year and I pray you all stick around to find out!
 For my first post of the year, I bring to you the outfit I wore on New Yea's when I went to a family friend's friend's place ( I know, the connection can be confusing) but since I was full from our own dinner, I wore this loose cardigan and leggings to conceal my protruding belly as well as serve as a comfortable outfit.


 photo 1-DSC09778_zps920ae71c.jpg  photo 1-DSC09784_zps10ba9422.jpg

 photo 1-DSC09765_zpsc4c8a259.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09787_zpse00ea515.jpg

Sweater- Thrifted
Leggings- H&M
Bag-Asos
Heels- Zara

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...