Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 31 January 2016

Burst of colors

Hello hello!
  Hehehe, I decided to re-emerge before the end of the first month of 2016! I told myself no way I am leaving January with just 1 post- so here we are! I won't even lie, the cold de-motivates me from doing any sort of shoot. In addition to juggling 2 jobs, I was also aggressively filling out Grad school applications and anyone who has been through this knows just how time-consuming this can be. From the 5 page statements of interest to the writing samples, forms to fill etc, I had a lot on my hands.
 photo 1-DSC07669_zps2borjpun.jpg



  February should be more chill ( and the weather as well sadly) But I have some cool projects lined up! There are lost of public holidays for me this month so that means more time to work on non work related stuff.
 Tomorrow I will be live on Rogers TV discussing African fashion for a Black History month segment they are doing and I am super excited. Need to pick out which ankara outfit I shall be wearing to blow everyone's minds away haha.
 Here's a quick outfit I wore last weekend) when I was feeling myself. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen a second way I styled this lovely orange jacket of mine (which cost less than $15 by the way!)
P.S. Everything I'm wearing is under $20!
 Hope you enjoy and have a great week!
 photo 1-DSC07758_zpsyqwjj9vs.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07729_zpszw6pdgli.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07762_zpsz2og5hzk.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07691_zpsvwkezowe.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07629_zpsu0tousrt.jpg

SKirt- Missguided-Here
Jacket- Here
Heels- Asos- Here

 XOXO

SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...