Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 22 February 2016

In Formation

   I don't know about you but I've been so motivated to get my life in check and on point!
It may be partially thanks to the fact that I cleared off a huge chunk of my debt towards the end of last year and have been given a clearer vision of what God wants me to do.
 photo 1-DSC_1210_zpsyf4vb06a.jpg



Do you know some people only realize their purpose on Earth towards the end of their lives? I think it's a huge blessing to not only realize but also fulfill the purpose for which you came to Earth.
Well, moving on to the outfit... This Zara skirt and the top were on sale for $20 and $15 respectively and I just loved the whole charcoal combo look.
 photo 1-DSC_1230_zpsav3ounms.jpg
I decided to add my chunky Asos belt at the last minute to cinch the waist in a little more and voila!
 photo 1-DSC_1171_zpsqvpeamcd.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_1188_zpsbmvrok7y.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_1214_zpsrsw2gjwz.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_1182_zpsmoftbm0u.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_1204_zpstoq5l4bp.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_1196_zpsnrjncz4t.jpg
 photo a7ea04ae-f4ae-488a-a39a-8438f1267968_zpshsjoxozp.jpg

I can't wait for winter to be over! My Spring/Summer wardrobe is ready to come out!

Shoes- Here
Sweater and skirt- Zara. Similar skirt Here and Here
Belt-Asos (old)

                             XOXO
                            SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...