Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dashiki 2.0

My love affair with dashiki continues...




Also, say hello to my co-star in today's post...my nephew Caleb! 



Haha
I just love our picture together!!



I would like to take a moment to say I appreciate all your comments both here and on my INSTAGRAM PAGE! They definitely make my day better :)

I am currently up for the award for Best Blogger at the Black Canadian Awards and would greatly appreciate it if you took 5 seconds to vote (up to times) for me!!

Click HERE to vote for me! Thanks in advance!


* Je vous remercie enoremement pour tout le support et j'apprecie bien les commentaires sur mon blog!
J'ai ete nominee dans la categorie de "Meilleur blog" au Black Canadian Awards qui va avoir lieu le 7 Juin 2014. Veuillez prendre juste quelques secondes pour voter pour moi. en cliquant ICI! 
Merci d'avance!















Top-Miss Beida Fashion
Jeans- Joe Fresh
Heels-Zara

Xoxo
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...