Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 19 May 2014

Dashiki Dashiki Dashiki Dashiki

Even though my seamstress is tired of seeing and sewing Dashiki print outfits, I can't seem to get enough of it and it doesn't seem like you can neither, judging by the number of people who have asked me how/where to get theirs.
I wore this outfit to work (minus the heels) and it does make a great casual Friday look, don't you think?










P.S.> Please do take a moment to check out my feature on another blog, The Belle Baks Blog! I really appreciate the kind words and the fact that people actually read my blog :) Thank you!!
Blazer-HERE
T-shirt-Boohoo
Skirt: MISS BEIDA FASHIONS
Heels: Zara

XOXO
SKinny Bish


2 comments:

  1. Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!
    african jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    afrikanische Oberteil online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...