Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 6 May 2014

SKin

Continuing on with my Texas trip posts, here is a sexy outfit I wore during one of the hottest days there-although everyday was so hot! Haha

Je suis de retour avec plus des photos prises pendant mon sejour a Houston. E|h oui, j'y suis alle avec une valise remplis des vetements! Haha
Voici un habillement sexy que j'ai porte pendant l'une des journees les plus chaudes!


I had been waiting to wear this skirt ever since I bought it on Sale last year from www.nastygal.com for about $15! 
It's a the right amount of sexy and surprisingly tends to stay in place when walking!
I paired differently to show you a day versus a night time look. Hope you enjoy.
Xoxo













 and then I switched it up by adding a $5 Nastygal crop top and my favorite floppy hat...









Crop top:HERE Similar HERE
SKirt: Sold out but similar: HERE and a maxi style HERE
Heels: Old from Lulus.com but similar HERE
Watch: Similar HERE

Xoxo
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...