Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 26 May 2014

Greek

I was never the cool girl in school...never was, never will. I was either blending in with the crowd or wishing I could blend in with the crowd. I have been called all sorts of rude names behind my back and to my face and have had some of the worst nick names ever. How does "gorilla", "fatty"or "massive legs" sound? Well, my own "coolness" kicked in after school.

One thing I did have that attracted the best of friends to me, was a good heart. 


So today, I would like to say to all the people who took part in trying to break me down. Thank you :)


















and then take it to a night outfit by throwing on some black pumps...










Dulce Greek crop top HERE or HERE and longer version HERE
Skirt -Sold out
Gladiator sandals HERE (less than $40!)

XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...