Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Old, but I'm not that old. Young but I'm not that bold

This outfit came to me during the Winter but with it being so cold, I knew I would have to store it in the "Outfit posts ideas" part of my brain (yes, a portion of my brain is dedicated to outfit post ideas. Please tell me I'm not alone...
Cette tenue m'étais venue en tete pendant l'hiver mais à cause du froid, je savais que je serais obligé d'attendre le beau temps pour la porter! Il existe une partie de mon cerveau dedié juste aux tenues que je vais porter-j'espère que je ne suis pas la seule qui reflechisse comme ça, haha!



Well, I always wanted a pink coat and although this one isn't "perfect",  it will do for now.
I paired this pink-themed outfit with some of the most uncomfortable heels ever, haha. They look mad sexy though so I guess pain is definitely beauty!














Coat: HERE
Skirt: HERE, Similar HERE
Crop top: Asos (old)
Heels: ZARA

XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...