Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Almost married

    Confession- I've actually been proposed to once...and I said yes jokingly...and then said no. Yikes.
It was done over Skype and the relationship was rocky and I could have sworn he was joking but I wasn't too sure so apologized for hurting his feelings and oh dear it all seemed weird at the time but guess what- I haven't spoken or heard from said proposer in over 4 years so I guess it's for the best right? No regrets here.
 photo 1-DSC06944-001_zpscrolvef2.jpg



   I feel like a tutu skirt is an item every woman- young and grow, wishes to own in their wardrobe, even if they don't admit it publicly. I'm not ashamed of my love for tutu skirts which can classy up just about any look without trying. I had saved this skirt to my favorites last year and always told myself I would own it one day...in white...and would do a wedding-inspired outfit with it and the day finally came! The weather has been behaving here so I'm thoroughly enjoying taking photos again, yay!
 photo 1-DSC06891_zpshwarmtbz.jpg
 For this outfit, I added a bit of fun to an otherwise all white look by throwing on these leopard pumps from New Look. The flowers were a fun touch from the Dollar store and boy did people keep asking if I had just gotten married, HAHA!
 photo 1-DSC06880_zpstqrlt9dl.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06919_zpsa669wnns.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06942_zps5kvey5gc.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06935_zpstwdvaifw.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06941_zpsi5g87jba.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06866_zpswhquswr6.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06943_zpsg0hqwjap.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06921_zpswkzrn00s.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06922_zpsmooytdnh.jpg

 I wish to own this skirt in mint soon enough but what are you waiting for to purchase yours?

Skirt- HERE, similar more affordable option HERE
Sweater- HERE
Heels- HERE

                                                 Photography by Jesse Hildebrand
                                           XOXO
                                         SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...