Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 19 July 2015

In bright colors

Hellooooooooo whoever still reads my blog! Haha
 I have been away (again) thus the lack of posts but I have some posts on backorder and so will be more frequent- I guarantee it!
 As you all know (unless you're a first time reader), I work for Zuvaa as both their Community manager and chief stylist. With that comes tons of perks, like getting amazing pieces in the mail such as this turquoise dashiki skirt from Ms Alaba Shop for Zuvaa. 



I had styled it weeks ago with a white corset but decided to re-style it with a yellow top from Irony of Ashi's closet! I think I prefer this option :)
 photo 1-DSC09911_zps6bdiwqvu.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09900_zpsvrnsw8bl.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09922_zpsyzcvjxvl.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09902_zpsvc0exmrb.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09907_zpsbwfdlc7n.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09919_zpsmup5ogqp.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09923_zpsl4ffthke.jpg

Have a great week folks! Thanks for being patient with me and the blog ;)

XOXO
SKinny Bish

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...