Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 30 July 2015

Flying without wings

  These photos are some of my favorites ever!
It happened randomly. My photographer and I were walking past an alley and I said I wanted pictures in the alley. He thought it would give the outfit a "New York" vibe and completely agree with him. 


 photo 1-DSC_0176_zpsdph8xaij.jpg
This top is one of my best purchases to date and it was thrifted from Irony Of Ashi's closet about 7 months ago! The color is just as vibrant as in the photos and it helped bring this skirt to life.
I guess I need to find more alleys in Ottawa then!

This skirt is a stunning piece from Ms Alaba shop and the ladies behind this line were kind enough to send this and some other pieces my way! The perks of working for Zuvaa :)
 photo 1-DSC_0178_zpsc8kpkm8s.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0201_zpsjvkpjbwi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0190_zps5fpurt1g.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0203_zpsdwzbfld4.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0200_zpsakrbfxye.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0199_zpsh2dhcvx3.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0171_zps6azcmeej.jpg


SKirt c/o HERE
Top- Irony of Ashi Closet
Heels- Spring shoes

                                                        XOXO
                                                   SKinny Bish

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...