Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday, 30 July 2015

Flying without wings

  These photos are some of my favorites ever!
It happened randomly. My photographer and I were walking past an alley and I said I wanted pictures in the alley. He thought it would give the outfit a "New York" vibe and completely agree with him. 


 photo 1-DSC_0176_zpsdph8xaij.jpg
This top is one of my best purchases to date and it was thrifted from Irony Of Ashi's closet about 7 months ago! The color is just as vibrant as in the photos and it helped bring this skirt to life.
I guess I need to find more alleys in Ottawa then!

This skirt is a stunning piece from Ms Alaba shop and the ladies behind this line were kind enough to send this and some other pieces my way! The perks of working for Zuvaa :)
 photo 1-DSC_0178_zpsc8kpkm8s.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0201_zpsjvkpjbwi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0190_zps5fpurt1g.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0203_zpsdwzbfld4.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0200_zpsakrbfxye.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0199_zpsh2dhcvx3.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_0171_zps6azcmeej.jpg


SKirt c/o HERE
Top- Irony of Ashi Closet
Heels- Spring shoes

                                                        XOXO
                                                   SKinny Bish
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...