Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 8 June 2014

No woman, no dress

"Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress."
--Coco Chanel

I love dresses. More than that, I love dresses that FIT me. I can't wear any type of dress with my type of body as it is easy to come off as either fatter than I am or slutty. 

I strongly believe that the woman makes the dress and not the other way around. 

I saw this dress at H&M (yes, I was "walking through the mall again") and loved the color at first glance. I typically do not do thin strap dresses due to my abundance of cleavage but I thought to give this dress a shot. I didn't try it on at the store as the store was closing for the day but seeing as H&M has one of the best return policies, I thought, why not take it home? Worst case, I have to return it.
Boy was I glad I picked it up because I saw curves I had never really seen before in this dress! Haha Definitely a head turner, don't you think??
















P.S. I went up 1 size so this is a size 10 US.

Heels-SHoedazzle

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...