Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Faux furred up

Temperatures have slightly risen over here and with no more snow on the ground, one is able to dress slightly fancier.
I've been spending wayyy too much time at IKEA but I think those days are over. I even started enjoying the cheap and delicious food they serve at their cafeteria! (* See picture below)




I'm all done with buying and setting up my room furniture (and shamefully returning unwanted pieces) so I was able to film a video which I hope will be up by Friday!

This faux fur jacket has just the right colors for Winter and added the sass I needed for this otherwise black outfit.














Jacket- HERE
Jeans- Here
Top- H&M
Heels- Zara
Bag- Asos (old)

**Oh and don't forget to check out choies.com's amazing Black Friday sales HERE!

XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...