Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 15 November 2014

OOTN video- Drinks with the girls.

Woohoo!!
I am starting a new journey in my life starting tomorrow (which I will explain in detail later on in a video) and may be busy unpacking in the near future but...you know I can't leave you hanging!
So guess who has another video up??! You can probably tell I'm having lots of fun with the videos by now :)

If you're having a bad day, I promise it'll make you crack a smile...even if a little!
In this video, you get to see my trendy outfit worn to head out for drinks during the weekend.


Outfit details are in the video description.


P.S. Please subscribe to my channel if you get a chance!

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...