Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 30 November 2014

Maroon/Burgundy/Oxblood/Dark purple

Whatever you call this color, just know it's my absolute favorite Fall color, even though I don't get to rock it as much as I would wish.
 Maroon is such a classic color and does most of the talking so I went with more gold accessories and some nude heels to keep the look more "calm."



Assimilating in Montreal has been fun and interesting. I spent the weekend catching up with friends, (and even a childhood friend I hadn't seen in almost a decade), and meeting a follower of the blog who will even be helping with my photos over the next while, YAY!!
I had been struggling with taking my own photos since I got hear and Chelsy reached out to ask if I had found someone yet. I was so happy to find out how interested she is in fashion and photography and also that she was willing to serve as photographer for the blog!
Now I can post more often and you can see my face :)

















Sweater and pants- Zara
Heels- Luls (old)
Bag- Asos (old)

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...