Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 29 September 2014

eShakti

You know you've made it in the blogosphere when India-based women's designer line eShakti offer you the dress of your choice. LOL
I'm kidding but I can't tell you the number of times I have seen their pieces on bloggers I admire and thought to myself, wow, I wish one day they decide to collaborate with me..and well, the day has arrived!!



The first time I saw an eShakti piece was on Shandrese from Sincerely Renay and the dress was so timeless and looked like something from the 60s.  I knew if I ever got to collaborate with them, I would get a similar cut. I love the midi length-perfect for work as well as the sort of nautical vibe thanks to the horizontal lines and as eShakti offer free customization, I changed the neckline shown on the sample and opted for this boat neck instead.













Dress c/o: eShakti
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Asos
Shawl: eBay

XOXO
SKinny B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...