Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 15 September 2014

September

 Since the beginning of the month, "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire has been on my mind and on repeat on my laptop. It doesn't hurt that I recently watched the movie Last Vegas for the 2nd time and that song is the first one to play during the credits.



 Now, choies.com skirts are no stranger to my blog but this time, I decided to go for a high-low skirt with a formal twist. I wore this skirt during my very brief getaway staycation :)
This skirt is everything and more: it twirls, it's heavy-in a very good way, it's voluminous and certainly eye-catching!






















I paired the skirt with an old Forever 21 top and gojane heels...oh and of course, my black H&M clutch :)

You can get the skirt HERE.

SKirt- c/o choies.com
Top-Forever 21 (old)
Hees-Gojane (old)
Clutch-H&M

XOXO
SKinny B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...