Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 25 September 2014

Piano girl?

Fact: Once upon a time, I used to play the piano. At the intermediary level but still, I used to play and took lessons 3 times a week. Then, I stopped, I gave up and I wish I had kept up. I found it boring and hard at the time but now I sit and think how sexy it would be to be able to play, lol.



Now to the dress, this one is a piece from Rahyma Designs. It fit like it was made for me!






I did realize that my "not going to the gym for a while" is beginning to show sooo back to the gym I go!

Have a great weekend guys! I'm really busy packing and moving out but you can always keep up with me on Instagram!











XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...