Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Back to Basics

Sometimes, all you need is a tank top and a skirt.
Skirt a little oversized and white crop top had me feeling like the 90s! 



I purposefully got this skirt a size bigger to have a different kind of look versus the fitted pencil skirt. I like the way thi look came out.
P.S. I'm getting better and better at doing my make up! :)

















I'm showing 2 looks here- 1 with a body chain and chunky heels and the other more minimalist.
P.S. This is actually the first bralette I'm wearing without needing a bra underneath! Haha. A lot of times they do not provide enough support for my girls. Good job missguided!

Which look do you prefer?

Top-Missguided
SKirt-H&M
Body chain-Random store in Houston

Xoxo
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...