Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 26 July 2014

Leopard X Leopard

Helloooo everyone!
 I decided to spontaneously head over to Ottawa to see my brother and nephew. Although I was there very very briefly, I was able to visit one of Canada's most significant attractions- Parliament Hill!


It was so cool to visit the place the prime Minister calls his office and where the members of parliament sit and argue for hours...
 Well, my brother and I brought along our favorite accessory- my nephew! Haha














I opted for this cool and chic leopard on leopard number. To be honest, I first saw the look on my girl KT of KTRstlye and knew I had to re-create it. I am not as creative as KT so couldn't make it by myself and since I already had the skirt from boohoo.com which I had purchased a while back for $20, I decided to get the crop top from the KTRcollection!























I think I'm in love with leopard on leopard! How about you?

Top- KTRcollection
Skirt-Boohoo (old) but KT makes hers as well!
Heels- Zara

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...