Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Friday 23 May 2014

And if you don't know, now you know...

Here's a tip for my fellow bloggers. Although I take 99% of my pictures on my own, I do like to get my pictures taken by someone else whenever I can and I have been teaming up with Jacky from sincerelymissj on some occasions to take each other's blog pictures! Jacky and I actually went to the same university so she's no stranger, haha.


I suggest if you live in an area/city without any family nor friends who can spare some time to take your blog pictures, try and be-friend a fellow blogger in your area and you can take each other's pictures. 
Now you know! :)




***Please take a few seconds to vote for me to win the award of Best Blogger at the Black Canadian Awards HERE!!! ***

*This cute striped dress was a great H&M find. The cut is classic and black an white stripes can never go out of fashion. I added the pink belt to add a small pop of color.












Have a great weekend everyone!
Dress-H&M
Clutch-old
Heels-Zara
Belt-Asos

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...