Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 1 May 2014

I love you Houston :)

 First off let me start this post by thanking Kike of Styled By Kalack for the lovely feature which you can read HERE. I loved how the questions were different and also like the pictures she chose to use.

*Un gros Merci a Kike du blog "Styled By Kalackpour l'entrevue sur son blog! J'ai bien aimé les questions qu'elle m'a posé et les photos qu'elle a selectionné.



In this post, I'll share with you some bits and bobs of my time in Huoston. Some of my amazing friends are also featured and I am still so grateful to them for all they did for me during my stay!

*Je vais partagé avec vous quelques photos du paysage à Houston ainsi que mes amis les plus cool a qui je suis reconnaissante pour le bon temps que j'ai eu pendant mon séjour.

I recycled my midi skirt and sandals for a similar look as seen in the previous post.











I love these brothers! :) :)

Eddy had a crush on me :)

My fellow fashionista Cheryl, watch out for her blog!



At the world famous Galleria Mall!!!

* I know I look awkward in that first photo, lol.











*Buddies from High School :)


















I brought the laughs! ;)

Stay tuned for part 2.

Get my neon green skirt: HERE
XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...