Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 8 May 2014

Blast from the Past

Good day my lovelies!
I love finding pieces in my closet that I haven't worn in ages!
I found these H&M shorts I had bought for just $10 about 3 years ago and they still look and feel great. I'll be honest and say I do sometimes wear the shorts to bed, especially when it's as hot as it is in Houston!

*Les culottes et cuisses sont sortis pendant mon sejour a Houston
J'avais achete ces culottes il y a environs 2-3 ans et je les aiment tres bien! Je dois avouer que je les portent de temps a temps pour me coucher le soir car elles sont si confortables!



I paired them with an old H&M top and my Asos clutch and the look was complete. Oh and my sunglasses-I love the vibe they gave to the outfit! Got them for $7 in some random store in Houston! *Score* 








I especially loved the contrast between the stripes and flowers!








Top and shorts- H&M
Heels-Zara
Bag- HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...