Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 17 May 2014

Coming up

As most of you know by now, I am a huge advocate for up and coming designers-especially African designers.
 While I was in Texas, I had the pleasure of wearing my first piece from cjaj09 and boy was it a hit!
The designer had approached me last year to take a look at her site and I saw some pieces I could work with but this skirt captured my heart. It's a unique piece as no two of the items on the site are exactly the same, even if 2 people purchase the same product, the pattern or color would be slightly different.

*J'espère que d'ici vous aurez constaté que j'aime bien collaborer avec des couturieres moins reconnus, surtout les couturiers africains avec beaucoup de talent.
Durant mon sejour au Texas, j'avais l'immense pliasir de porter finalemt une jupe de cjaj09 qui a attiré beaucoup d'attention. Cette création est la seule au monde, et j'aime bien ceci avec cjaj09-les vêtements sont tous uniquent.


I paired the skirt with my favorite $20 Zara sandals, and a Topshop cut out crop top.



















Top- HERE
Skirt- Cjaj09
Heels-Zara
|Clutch-H&M
Accessories-Aldo


XOXO
SKinny Bish

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
    african jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
    african maxi skirts for sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...