Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday, 19 May 2014

Dashiki Dashiki Dashiki Dashiki

Even though my seamstress is tired of seeing and sewing Dashiki print outfits, I can't seem to get enough of it and it doesn't seem like you can neither, judging by the number of people who have asked me how/where to get theirs.
I wore this outfit to work (minus the heels) and it does make a great casual Friday look, don't you think?










P.S.> Please do take a moment to check out my feature on another blog, The Belle Baks Blog! I really appreciate the kind words and the fact that people actually read my blog :) Thank you!!
Blazer-HERE
T-shirt-Boohoo
Skirt: MISS BEIDA FASHIONS
Heels: Zara

XOXO
SKinny Bish


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...