Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 21 August 2014

All it took was a hat...

I've found my hat for the Fall! Yes, I am "already" talking about Fall, which will be here in 5,4,3...
I picked this hat up a few weeks ago at H&M. I got the biggest size (Large) because I have a double combo-big head and big hair! Lol




I always love when H&M comes out with their hats! I missed last year's collection but got a head-start this year.

To pull this hat look together, I went for a pair of white Topshop jeans and my Zara sandals et voila!











Top and hat- H&M
Jeans-Topshop (for $33!)
Heels-Zara
Necklace-Forever 21

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...