Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Part of The Crew...

I'm now a part of the crew! The J Crew that is! Lol
I was able to score my first J. Crew piece ever and it was everything I wanted in a J Crew piece!



The print is vibrant and colorful-the way I like it and the material is light and airy and to top it all off, I got mine for 80% off (so I paid $34!!) YAYY!
I can usually never afford J Crew but they had a huge end of season sale and I went for it! 
This top was such a hit this summer with both bloggers and celebrities and for good reason, I mean look at it!







I wore mine with a pair of Topshop white, Joni High waist jeans and a Topshop blazer.

See how other bloggers/stylists wore theirs:
Stella of Jadore Fashion

June Ambrose

Top left-Krystin Lee

XOXO
SKinny Bish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...