Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Topshop jeans to the rescue!

I hate jeans. I really do. Well, generally. I own 3 pairs-2 in black and 1 in white...until now!
I had also heard that Topshop jeans were great but expensive but I was hearing that from slim, rich girls so didn't take their word for it! I decided to devote a few HOURS of my time 2 weeks ago to go to Topshop and try on as many jeans as possible. 


I won't lie , some of their cuts fit me horribly-like their boyfriend jeans, but there were a few hits and these pair are an example! Simply distressed and off-black in color, these are the Moto JONI jeans which can be found HERE. Mine are a 32 waist (which I do not understand as I have a 28inch waist but oh well, lol!







So, what do you think of the JONI, slightly high waisted distressed jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...