Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 24 August 2014

Return of the polka dots...

I loves me some polka dots!
It's impossible to say the word "polka dots" angrily. Just try it!
The name is simply as cheerful as the print.



Mixng polka dots is not new to the blog as I have done so before HERE. I've recycled the same old H&M shirt to re-create a polka dotted outfit. This time, the whiteness of the skirt adds some brightness to the outfit and which girl do you know who doesn't like a poofy midi skirt?
Note, the waist of this skirt runs really small and I think I may take mine to a tailor to see if the waist can be expanded!

*J'adore j'adore j'adore les pois! Ce n'est pas la premiere fois que je porte une tenue inspire par eux. Il y a juste quelque chose avec les pois qui te rend contente et je pense qu'il est impossible de dire le mot "pois" sans sourire, haha!
















You can get the skirt HERE.

P.S. I would just like to give a shoutout to my friend Francis, who will be departing Canada forever. We met in High school and he's been such a supporter of the blog. Fare-wells suck but I know this is temporary. God bless you and thanks for the great times this weekend :)












Similar polka dot shirt HERE Flats- 6pm.com ($12) XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...