Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 25 August 2014

Monday Chic!

I know, I know. By the time you read this post, it would probably be Tuesday, lol.
 I'm sitting here battling mosqutio bites (and the itches they bring) all over my body! Ohh the pain.



I can't remember the last time I had gotten so many bites! Probably back in Cameroon...
Anywho. Here's a simple outfit idea for you! I played with black and white as well as casual VS sexy with this outfit and loved the results. Cool for a night out, don't you think?
Hope your week is less itchy than mine :)












Skirt (on sale) HERE, top HERE
Heels- Zara court heels

Xoxo
SKinny Bish




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...