Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 4 August 2014

We don't even have to try, it's always a good time!

Happy Monday folks!
It was the Civic Holiday here in Ontario so I didn't have to go to work (*insert tribal dance*).  Hope your Monday was good?
Over the weekend, I traded in some Caribana partying for a day at the historic Scarborough Bluffs. 



As I've mentioned before, I love travelling but when you can't afford to leave the country, you should explore your local environment. In this case, I had always wanted to check out the picturesque Scarborough Bluffs and beach and when my friend organized a beach picnic, I knew I had to make it!
It was quite the hike to get to our destination but was well worth it!

I'll let the pictures do the talking...































Swimsuit-H&M

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...