Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 12 August 2014

What I wore: African Fashion Week Toronto Day 2

On Day 2, I opted for a piece by the winner of the Student Designer competition, Miss Beida Fashion!
This is also a recycled piece but I saw it fit for the red carpet...as well as the subway service! Lol



I didn't feel like wearing a fancy evening gown knowing I would be taking the subway AND taking photos during the event. My favorite part of this dress is the flowiness as I love twirling and taking twirling photos! 
I find it easier to take twirling photos by myself with my tripod.

The pictures make it look like I am dancing...dancing to my own beat of life. 








I just want to take this time to say I am grateful for my life and the people in it as some people like Robin Williams did not awake to see this day. May he rest in peace. He was definitely a part of my childhood.

Heels- Lord&Taylor

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...